Formation of a Cayman Islands Company
• Secretary: A Secretary is necessary.
• Shareholder: Minimum of one Shareholder. Corporations are permitted.
• Shares & Capital: The standard share capital is US$50,000.00 divided into 50,000 shares of US$1.00 each. Shares can be issued with or without par value.
• Name of the Company: Must end with one of the following suffixes: Limited or Ltd.; Corporation or Corp.; Incorporated or Inc.
(Shareholder(s), secretary and director(s) may be the same)
• Incorporation of Cayman Islands company takes 5-6 working days.
• There are no taxes in the Cayman Islands on income, capital gains, profits, dividends, investments or capital transfers. The company receives a twenty year guarantee against taxation from the Cayman Islands Government, which may be extended to thirty years on application.
• There is no requirement to file accounts with the Cayman Islands Registrar. However, an annual return must be filed. The return takes the form of a simple declaration.
• The Cayman Islands incorporation documents do not carry the name or identity of the shareholder(s). The names of directors and officers are submitted to the Registrar of Companies but are not available to the public.
• The object of the Company is to engage in any act or activity that is not prohibited under any law. The Company can not carry on business with companies or individuals resident in Cayman Islands.
› Memorandum and Articles of Association,
› Appointment of the First Director,
› Registered Office service to December following incorporation,
› Registered Agent service to December following incorporation,
› First year Government fees,
› Share certificates,
› The complete corporate package is delivered by express courier.
Contact us for pricing.
Full payment is required up front before any services are provided. Our preferred form of payment is bank wire transfer, banking details will be provided on request. Once payment has been received in full the client questionnaire will be sent via email.